Batch SMS Sender enables you to quickly send SMS messages to groups of recipients from your phone.
WARNING! Batch SMS Sender uses your phone to send SMS via your carrier/network. It may cost you money if you pay per SMS or you go over your monthly allowance!
• Create a recipient group:
- from a CSV file of phone numbers.
- by selecting contacts from your phone book.
- manually entering numbers.
• Write a message or load from a text (TXT) file on your phone.
• Send and forget - a notification keeps you up-to-date with your batch SMS send leaving you free to get on with more important things!
• Send log - tracks your batch SMS sends in one easy to read list.
Permissions required by this application
• Send SMS messages - pretty obvious this one!
• Read the contents of your USB storage - required to load recipients from CSV file and load a message from a TXT file.
NOTE: As of Android 4.4 (KitKat), any SMS messages you send using Batch SMS Sender will appear in your primary SMS handling app, for example Hangouts.
Batch SMS Sender is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-20. The program can be installed on Android.
Batch SMS Sender (version 2.0.3) has a file size of 2.62 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Batch SMS Sender since it was posted on our website on 2016-09-27.
The latest version is 2.0.3 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-27.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-06-20
2.0.3 , Increase time between sending texts to prevent too many texts warning, Support for Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Material design update